Sunday 4 May 2014

TABLE TIPPING/TURNING

Table tipping, is a form of physical mediumship – this simply means that the medium produces the energy for the spirit to use.  It is a physical phenomenon.  Again, with the assistance of a medium (me!), loved ones in spirit will communicate with their friends and family members through the table by tapping out messages or, of course, you can find out about the life of a spirit in a haunted location by asking yes and no questions.  Literally, through the energy of the sitters and Spirit, the table rises on one, two, or (if you are incredibly lucky) all legs to tip, tap and knock.

I have had spirits play a tune or copy the taps and knocks I have made and I have seen many other people do it too. Please have a look at the video below you will see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment